As someone with chronic illness, I spend a decent amount of time in bed or on the couch resting, healing, recovering. I know I’m not alone in this and I also know that chronically ill bodies do often enjoy a cozy blanket, or bedding, or clothing even more than a healthy body, too. So as someone who is pretty much a cozy-professional I have had my fair share of throw blankets. I am often let down by the blankets I buy online, you know, not being able to feel it or see it in person is hard when buying a cozy throw blanket. So when I got the Chanasya blanket from Amazon in February I knew I’d share it with y’all because it is SO good. Peeps, it’s SO cozy and soft that I bought THREE more for each of my boys! Yep, that good.
Cozy Throw Blanket
Bullet points of why I love this blanket:
- It’s a good throw blanket size. Although I’d love it more if it were a queen and I could completely wrap up in it, I have to say, that doesn’t bother me enough to knock any stars off this blanket review.
- It comes in a few different colors to fit most people’s color desires.
- It’s SOFT as can be! Seriously you guys, this thing is so comfortable.
- It’s well made, doesn’t shed.
- It’s sherpa on one side and the other is really soft too!
- It’s perfect for car rides, reading a book on the couch, or snuggled up in bed.
Here’s a review on Amazon about this throw blanket.
Wrapping it up
My favorite part of this blanket is the softness, the colors, the sizing, and that it doesn’t shed!
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase I will make a small commission that helps me with blogging. Thank you for supporting me!