There’s yet another product we use everyday that has tested positive for high levels of lead.
According to CNN.com “61% of brand-name lipsticks tested contained detectable levels of lead, which can be toxic if ingested.”
I tend to lick my lips when not wearing and wearing lipstick and I doubt I’m alone. All this time I had no idea I was ingesting lead from my lipstick.
The toys and now the lipstick having high levels of lead makes me wonder what else I’m using on a daily basis that has high levels that I just don’t know about yet.
Check out CNN for the Lipsticks with Lead story to get more information and read what brands tested positive.